35 Words of Wisdom Enthusiasm After Graduation, Making Motivation Achieve Dreams
Jakarta Words of wisdom can be a good motivation after graduation. Everyone has goals after graduating from school or college. Whether it's working, starting a business, or continuing higher studies, you certainly need words of wisdom, spirit to motivate yourself.
The things you want in life are all worth fighting for. Sometimes there are so many obstacles in life that the things you want are hard to get and maintain. Words of wisdom of the spirit can help grow passion in life.
These words of wisdom of the spirit can help you start a new life after graduation. Words of wisdom for the spirit makes you not easily give up on obstacles and circumstances. You can inspire yourself with these spirit wise words. The following words of wisdom of the spirit, in summary liputan6.com from various sources, Sunday (07/07/2020).
1. How much you want something determines how hard you will struggle.
2. You don't get what you want. You get what you stand for.
3. Happiness is not something that is ready. It comes from your own actions.
4. Be prepared in silence and let your success make a fuss.
5. It is not the burden that destroys you, but it is the way you carry it.
1. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.
2. What you want won't always be easy, but if you work hard and don't give up you will get there.
3. Nothing is easy. Success doesn't just fall on your lap just like that. You have to go out and fight for it every day.
4. We must accept that we will not always make the right decision, that we will sometimes screw up. Understand that failure is not the opposite of success, it is part of success.
5. We are what we repeatedly do. So, excellence is not an act, but a habit.
1. Work hard for what you want. You must be strong and brave and know that you can do whatever you think.
2. Wherever you want to go, as long as you follow your path with trust, dedication and hard work, you will arrive at your destination.
3. Know your enemies and get to know yourself and you can fight in one hundred battles without disaster.
4. Big things are done by a series of small things put together.
5. Don't say you don't have enough time. You have the exact same number of hours given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
1. If you work hard, stay focused and never give up, in the end you will get what you want in life.
2. If you want something, try for it. If you don't get it, work harder.
3. If you want something that you have never had, then you must do something that you have never done.
4. Hard work and determination will get you where you want.
5. You must fight to achieve your dreams. You have to sacrifice and work hard for it.
1. The only person who will give you the security and life you want is you.
2. Decide what you want. Write it down. Make plans and do it every day.
3. Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind goes. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
4. If people doubt how far you can go, go as far as possible so you can't hear it anymore.
5. Unsuccessful people make decisions based on their current situation. Successful people make decisions based on what they want.
1. If you don't take the time to work creating the life you want, in the end you will be forced to spend a lot of time dealing with the life you don't want.
2. If there is something you don't like in life, it can be changed. It might take time, patience, and hard work, but it can be done.
3. Learning is not achieved by chance, it must be sought with enthusiasm and diligently observed.
4. There is no one to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then be successful.
5. Work like someone who works twenty-four hours a day to take it from you.
1. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
2. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at a closed door that we don't see a door that has been opened for us.
3. You can experience discipline pain or pain due to regret. The choice is yours.
4. Without enthusiasm, talent will only take you so far.
5. If you believe it will succeed, you will see an opportunity. If you don't believe it will work, you will see obstacles.